Most of the times I will see posts of things we are thankful for, and mainly the majority of them will be around thanksgiving time, however we should live our lives with thankful hearts each and every day. So here are a few of the things that I am thankful for today.
- A daily relationship with God. When we have a relationship with God we tend to look at life a little differently. Even when turmoil arises, we know where and who to turn too.
- I’m thankful God woke me up this morning. Many may take waking up for granted, but each and every day that we wake up is a gift from God.
- I’m thankful for the rain. Many places may be without rain at this moment and wishing for it. Because of the rain the grass is lush and green, and now the flowers are springing forth.
- I’m thankful for family and my church family.
- I’m thankful for my WordPress family.
- I’m thankful for the opportunity to be a witness for God.
- I’m thankful for the health God has allowed me.
- So many around us are hungry, so I thank God for what I have to eat.
- I’m thankful for the sight that God has given, because of that sight I can take in the beauty of His nature.
- I’m thankful for friendships. When we appear friendly others will be drawn to us.
10 Replies to “Ten Things I’m Thankful For”
Let us praise the Lord,thanks be to God.
There are a lot of things to be thankful for, everything is magical just need to find beauty in the most simple and natural things😊😊
You are absolutely right!!🌺🌸🌷
Leola, thank you for sharing the list. You will always succeed with God at the top of your list. Well done!
Thanks so much for reading bigskybuckeye, and for always taking the time to comment. I really do appreciate them.
Amen to this and yes give Him all the praise.
Absolutely…I am always aware that I am nothing without Him.
We can say the same. Its Him.